27.04.2016 LEGEND 60
The Legend 60 hybrid catamaran comes from the Schionning Designs drawing board, combining luxury and speed while keeping the classic aesthetic.
The Legend began as a custom design but it soon became clear that the vertical windows and performance aspects of the design were popular, and so the Legend was incorporated into the Schionning design range. She has abundant accommodation with a layout similar to the G-Force 1800, but with subtle differences.
The Legend 60 electric catamaran has been powered with two 15kW electric propulsion motors, a 20kW DC generator and a 16kWh Super-B battery pack.
Technology used in Legend 60 hybrid electric catamaran:
- Designer: Schionning Designs
- Boatbuilder: Duven Composites
- Lenght overall: 18.3 m
- Beam: 8.6 m
- Boat weight: 12400 kg
- Electric motor system: 2 x Oceanvolt SD15 electric saildrive motors
- Electric motor system nominal power: 2 x 15kW
- Electric motor system voltage: 48 V
- Generator: 20kW DC generator
- Batteries: 16kWh Super-B battery pack