GLOBAL SALES EXECUTIVE
We are now looking for a Global Sales Executive to lead and execute the overall company global sales objectives. The task also includes leading the sales team and identifying new sales prospects while maintaining relationships with existing clients.
Global Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Development of Sales strategies and leadership of the sales team and related sales functions
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Prospecting Skills, Leadership Skills, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
The position is located in Helsinki region and requires traveling on a global level with a unique possibility to impact and drive change in an exciting industry.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org soon as possible. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For further information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Fredrik Sundell by email at email@example.com or by phone +358 40 5103161 on June 30th at 14-16 or on July 8th at 14-16.