The TS42 hybrid catamaran is a fast cruising catamaran, built by Marsaudon Composites, designed for both performance and comfort.
Technology used in the TS42 hybrid catamaran:
- Architect: Christophe Barreau
- Boatbuilder: Marsaudon Composites
- Length overall: 12.98 m
- Boat beam: 7.42 m
- Draft: 1.6 m
- Displacement: 5835 kg
- Electric motor system: 2 x Oceanvolt SD10 sail drive electric motor
- Electric motor system nominal power: 2 x 10 kW
- Electric motor system voltage: 48 V
- Electric motor system weight: 93 kg
- Batteries: Valence 21kWh lithium battery pack
- Generator: 10kW DC generator
- Propellers: 2 x Gori 3-bladed 16,5" x 11"