PRODUCTION SUMMER TRAINEE
We are looking for a summer employee to work with us in our premises in Helsinki, Finland. THIS POSITION HAS ALREADY BEEN FILLED, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST!
As a Summer Trainee for Production, you will:
- Make quality control of the parts & report anomalies (not UFO related)
- Make mechanical assembly for Oceanvolt control levers and displays
- Verify functionality of the assemblies
- Update the ERP
- Allocate the used/created items in the corresponding place
- Assist in additional production tasks
- Assist in packing customer order deliveries
- Other small tasks related to production
The skills and experience needed to succeed in this position are:
- High School with knowledge in electronics or Vocational School in the related field, pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good English skills both oral and written
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking
- Results driven with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive approach to work
- Experience in DC systems and network technologies (CANBus) will be considered as an advantage
Please send your CV and cover letter in English by 5.6.2015. Oceanvolt is an equal opportunity employer; all applications will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be considered for this position.
For further information please contact Alazne Cristobalena on 1.6.2015 or 4.6.2015 from 08:00 to 10:00 at +358 50 572 0752 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.