JEANNEAU SUN 2500
Introduced in 2005, the Jeanneau Sun 2500 was designed by Olivier Petit and the Jeanneau design office as a fast small coastal cruiser.
Practical Boat Owner magazine have described the Sun 2500 as having “…sufficient power to make rapid coastal passages, while it’s centreplate reduces its draught to 0.68 metres when you want to creep up a creek”.
Technology used in Jeanneau Sun 2500:
- Boat waterline length: 7.2 m
- Boat beam: 2.9 m
- Boat weight: 2000 kg
- Electric motor system: Oceanvolt AX5
- Electric motor system nominal power: 5.2 kW
- Electric motor system voltage: 48 V
- Electric motor system weight: 22 kg
- Batteries: Lithium Batteries
- Battery capacity: 9.2 kWh
- Battery weight: 96 kg