Summer job: Logistics Coordinator
Looking for a summer job in coordinating delivery processes? We are looking for a junior logistics coordinator to take care of versatile duties to securing the highest quality of service in international shipping processes. Read more and apply as soon as possible!
About the role
As a logistics coordinator, you ensure that a client will receive their delivery according to the contract. You coordinate details regarding the delivery process with freight companies and make sure the goods arrive within the set schedule. Since the role is very interactive, we hope you highly value a great client experience and work fluently in English. Orders appear in an ERP-system ODOO and invoices are handled in Netvisor, so you will also get acquainted with order processing with invoicing.
- Great familiarization and a team to support you development
- An opportunity to work closely with international clients
- Overview of a company providing solutions for marine activity
- Flexibility of remote work, with readiness to be on site
- Order processing and invoicing, keeping track of payments
- Coordinating delivery processes from start to finish
- Arranging deliveries and tendering freights
- Being a contact person for clients via phone and email after order confirmation
We are looking for
- On-going studies on a relevant field or a recent graduate
- Fluent English, a good command in French or Italy is considered a plus
- Any experience with ERP or financial management softwares are considered as an advantage
As an employee you are
- Start: 1.6.2023 or according to the contract
- Work extent: 1.6.2023-31.8.2023, an extension is possible
- Location: Helsinki
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work
- All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.