G-FORCE 2000 SPECIALE
The G-Force 2000 Speciale electric catamaran is a brand new addition to the impressive G-Force Series of performance cruising catamarans. Commissioned by Tony Longhurst this design is currently (as of April 2016) being built by Noosa Marine. The basic design of the boat follows the G-Force 1800C with a touch more waterline length and some minor preferential changes inside like our electric motor systems. For more information on the design visit the Schionning Designs website or follow the building process on Noosa Marines Facebook page.
Technology used in the G-Force 2000 Speciale electric catamaran:
- Designer: Schionning Designs
- Boatbuilder: Noosa Marine
- Length overall: 19.5 m
- Boat beam: 8.6 m
- Draft: 0.575 m
- Displacement: 12670 kg
- Electric motor system: 2 x Oceanvolt SD15 electric sail drive motor
- Electric motor system nominal power: 2 x 15 kW
- Electric motor system voltage: 48 V
- Electric motor system weight: 2 x 46.5 kg
- Batteries: Super-B 16kWh lithium battery pack
- Generator: Fischer Panda AGT-DC 11000-48V DC generator
- Propellers: 2 x Gori 3-bladed 16,5"x10"