Baltic 68 Café Racer
The Baltic 68 Café Racer is designed to deliver an electrifying performance in more ways than one, this easy to handle Day Sailer is boosted by green power. Her un-plug and go electric propulsion and generation system is super eco-friendly and she’s finished to a luxurious standard on-deck and below.
The majority of the hull structure will use naturally grown fibres as a reinforcement reducing the yacht’s environmental impact.
The yacht comes with a beautiful and durable alternative cork deck material from Marinedeck exterior.
This low local emissions yacht is designed for thrilling, quick and easy sailing, just unplug, step aboard and enjoy!
Technology used in the electric Baltic 68 Café Racer :
- Boatbuilder: Baltic Yachts
- Designer: Javier Jaudenes
- Length overall: 20.73 m
- Boat beam: 5.68 m
- Displacement: 22800 kg
- Electric motor system: 2 x Oceanvolt ServoProp 15 electric saildrive motors
- Electric motor system nominal power: 2 x 15 kW
- Electric motor system voltage: 48 V
- Electric motor system weight: 2 x 69 kg
- Batteries: 2 x 36.8kWh lithium battery pack