"We are very satisfied with the Oceanvolt system installed on a Dragonfly 32 – Autonomy is important, and the regeneration system is impressive.
It is great fun to arrive at the port without making any noise, Seagulls are sometimes surprised!" – Charlotte and Julien Binard, Hellomulti
The Dragonfly 32 is the perfect combination of family cruising and racing. The impressive middle child of the family is powerful and fast – one of the fastest of the fleet – and offers plenty to serious racers looking for speed, versatility and safety.
With a new, modern and dynamic design, the 32 has that wow factor and is as easy to handle as her younger sister, the 28. The Dragonfly 32 comes in two versions, the Touring with the standard rig and the more powerful version with a taller rig, the brand new Dragonfly 32 Evolution. The dynamic and versatile Dragonfly 32 accommodates a crew of five to seven persons.
The range of the Dragonfly 32 at 6 knots is 30 nm and the top speed under motor is 7,5knots.
Technology used in the electric Dragonfly 32 trimaran:
- Designer: Jens Quorning and Steen Olsen
- Boatbuilder: Dragonfly Trimarans
- Build year: 2021
- Length overall: 9.9 m
- Boat beam: 8.25 m
- Light displacement: 5110 kg
- Electric motor system: Oceanvolt ServoProp 10 saildrive motor
- Electric motor system nominal power: 10kW
- Electric motor system voltage: 48 V
- Propulsion batteries: 26,6kWh lithium battery pack