The European Yacht of the Year 2021, the Dragonfly 40, sets new standards for fast, comfortable and safe family offshore sailing. The spacious cockpit is designed to provide everything you need when sailing and spending days on the water with family and friends.
The pure electric range of the Dragonfly 40 at 6 knots is 11 nm and the hybrid range with a 150l fuel tank 340nm.
Technology used in the hybrid electric Dragonfly 40 trimaran:
- Designer: Jens Quorning and Steen Olsen
- Boatbuilder: Dragonfly Trimarans
- Build year: 2021
- Length overall: 12.4 m
- Boat beam: 8.4 m
- Light displacement: 5800 kg
- Electric motor system: Oceanvolt ServoProp 15 saildrive motor
- Electric motor system nominal power: 15kW
- Electric motor system voltage: 48 V
- Propulsion batteries: 14,4kWh lithium battery pack
- Generator: 11kW DC generator