The N'Fun 30 is versatile as a daysailer, weekender or a regatta boat. It can be configured very individually. The N’Fun Yachting shipyard founded by Marek Stańczyk can fulfil almost any requirements.
"For me it was clear that for a lake like Lake Constance, only an electric drive is an option. The advantages are clear: quiet, emission and smell-free ride, always ready for use, lower maintenance costs, 230V on board, simply easy!
Oceanvolt offers a comprehensive system and the SD6 is able to charge the batteries while sailing due to the recuperation.
With the Victron Charger/Inverter there is enough electric power available to cook with an induction stove, run the coffee maker or an electric grill independent of shore power. This also eliminates the need for a gas installation. With the remote monitoring I can monitor from anywhere the status of the drive and e.g. the charging via the solar panels."
"Even after three years, the drive of Oceanvolt proves itself excellently on Lake Constance: quiet, no smells, powerful, always ready for use and without maintenance!"
- Marcel Albertin, Owner of the N'Fun 30 "Pepperfeet"
Technology used in the electric N'Fun 30 sailboat:
- Boatbuilder: N’Fun Yachting
- Designer: Eugeniusz Ginter
- Country: Lake Constance, Switzerland
- Length overall: 9 m
- Boat beam: 2.92 m
- Displacement: 2100 kg
- Electric motor system: Oceanvolt SD6 electric saildrive motor
- Electric motor system nominal power: 6 kW
- Electric motor system voltage: 48 V
- Electric motor system weight: 42.5 kg
- Batteries: Valence 9.5kWh lithium battery pack