LBV35 – World´s first recyclable composite boat
"When you can trust your propulsion system blindly, that's when you experience the true freedom of electric propulsion and endless autonomy. La Bella Verde is committed to converting the nautical industry into true sustainability. We are revolutionising the way boats are built, how they are operated and eventually how they get recycled. - La Bella Verde"
LBV35 – World´s first recyclable composite boat in serial production powered by Oceanvolt
Through the application of cutting edge technology and materials, our partners La Bella Verde & Innovation Yachts are revolutionising the way boats are built; setting the new standards for the future of boat building.
Designed by La Bella Verde, manufactured by Innovation Yachts and powered by Oceanvolt electric motors, the LBV35 is the first model of a new range of fully recyclable, solar-electric boats.
The LBV35 has been designed as the perfect day charter boat; sustainable, powerful, reliable and loads of fun!
Technology used in the electric LBV35 catamaran:
- Designer: La Bella Verde
- Boatbuilder: Innovation Yachts
- Installation year: 2020
- Boat waterline length: 10.58 m
- Boat beam: 5.56 m
- Electric motor system: 2 x Oceanvolt AX5 shaft drive system
- Electric motor system nominal power: 2 x 5.2 kW
- Electric motor system voltage: 48 V
- Batteries: 19kWh lithium-ion battery bank
- Solar panels: 4 x Sunpower X21 (345W)