The X-Yachts X-302 is a light and fast cruiser racer in the X-Yachts range. The 30ft X-302 were manufactured between 1994 and 2004. 117 were built. This particular one, the S/Y Sarastus, originally had a diesel engine that was replaced with our Oceanvolt SD8.6 in the winter of 2012.
You can see the whole installation process from start to finish and the customers comments on Youtube here or check the video at the end of this post.
TECHNOLOGY USED IN X-YACHTS X-302:
- Name: s/y Sarastus
- Owner: Timo Gröhn
- Boat length: 9,1 m
- Beam: 3 m
- LWL: 8.05m
- Displacement: 3600kg
- Old diesel engine: Yanmar
- Company in charge of refitting: Leevene
- Electric motor system: Oceanvolt SD8.6
- Electric motor system weight: 47kg
- Batteries: 2 x Torqeedo Power26/104 Lithium
- Battery capacity: 5.4 kWh
- Battery weight: 48.4 kg