HIRING: PRODUCTION WORKER (MANUFACTURING)
In this position, you will be working as a production worker, manufacturing Oceanvolt components for electric motors and propulsion systems in our production facility in Vantaa, Finland. Additionally, your role includes participating in customer projects and deliveries. Above all, your main responsibility is to ensure product quality. For this, you will contribute to improving manufacturing documentation. Ability to communicate with customers is a benefit, since you might be travelling to customer sites. We expect you to take initiative and to be able to work in a constantly developing environment. An entrepreneurial mindset is a plus.
Requirements of an ideal candidate:
- At least a vocational school degree with a specialisation in mechanical engineering or other relevant experience
- Good handicraft and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) and experience working in an international environment
- Team player
- Customer service orientated
The following things are considered as advantage:
- Experience with installation work in vehicles (trucks, buses), watercrafts (ships, boats) and aircrafts.
- Interest in boats and boating
What will this position offer you?
Above all, this full-time position will offer you a unique opportunity to join a pioneering company and to use your valuable expertise in creating an eco-friendlier future for boating. We are ambitious and persistent in our values. Our easy-going but very professional and highly skilled team is there to guide you through your first steps. We like to spend time together also during our free time – Oceanvolt arranges regularly various personnel events - and boating trips - with our electric-powered boats, of course.
How to apply:
Send your resume/CV and application with a salary request as soon as possible but latest by November 20th 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will start going through the applications already during the application time and proceed fast with this recruitment.