Beneteau Oceanis 343
"Oceanvolt's systems are clean, sustainable & electric! No more filters, no more oils..." – Nauta Systems
The Beneteau Oceanis 343 from 2006 was equipped with a 30 hp Yanmar engine which was the first thing removed to start cleaning the bilge. The original configuration of the transmission was a shaft line, so the decision to install an AXC was easy, even the same shaft was used, but the propeller was changed for a more efficient one. After cleaning the engine room, removing the exhaust system and the fuel tank, the new motor was installed, no modifications to the base were necessary.
The boat is available for test drives through our Spanish agent Nauta Systems.
Technology used in the electric Beneteau Oceanis 343 sailboat:
- Length overall: 10.82 m
- Boat beam: 3.48 m
- Light displacement: 6100 kg
- Original motor: Yanmar 3YM30 (29 HP)
- Electric motor system: Oceanvolt AXC12 shaftdrive motor (New 2022!)
- Electric motor system power: 15kW
- Electric motor system voltage: 48 V
- Propulsion battery pack: 2 x MG Energy Systems 14,4 kWh